An Amazon virtual assistant plays a multitude of roles and responsibilities to help carry out various complex tasks pertaining to your Amazon store. If you need virtual assistance for your store, hiring an Amazon is a good idea.
Let us first know who exactly is an Amazon VA. An Amazon virtual assistant is basically a professional who works remotely to carry out the assigned tasks, be it on a full-time, part-time or hourly basis. An Amazon virtual assistant can help you with the activities and tasks that require skills and expertise that an eCommerce seller might lack. With an Amazon VA at your disposal for any kind of virtual assistance, an Amazon seller gets to manage his/her online store efficaciously.
Hiring a VA directly is as good as hiring a freelancer. But, if you hire an agency, it would mean hiring an entire team of experienced professionals that have the requisite skills to cater to the distinct business needs.
Now that we know what an Amazon virtual assistance actually is, let us move on to knowing the various tasks performed by an Amazon VA. They are as follows:
1. Administrative tasks
- Order processing
- FBM order management,etc.
2. Research tasks
- Conduct market research and get a better idea about what your competitors are up to and which products actually have the potential to perform and bring in more revenue
- Keep tabs over the product listings to determine the price fluctuations of products as well as what changes need to be made to boost sales
3. Sourcing of products
- Hiring Amazon VAs can save you from the complex, challenging and time-taking tasks pertaining to an Amazon store.
- With this, an Amazon seller can not only help in product ideation and vendor negotiation but also widen the range of products offered while minimizing the costs.
4. Copywriting task
A virtual assistant possesses expertise in writing unique and compelling product copies and optimizing the product listings to bring in more relevant traffic, and consequently sales. An Amazon seller virtual assistant is adept at incorporating relevant keywords or phrases that match with the potential customers’ queries and still make it sound genuine and reliable. In fact, you gain better visibility too!
The various tasks you may look for as a copywriter includes:
- Title creation
- Product description writing
- Framing image alt tags and meta description
- Keyword insertion
- Crafting newsletters
- Email marketing, and so on.
Since a product photo is one of the few things noticed by a person visiting a product page, it becomes imperative that the product photos uploaded are up to the mark and demonstrate every detail with great clarity and appeal. So, if need be, Amazon VAs can also assist sellers in capturing product photos, editing as well as optimizing them using the advanced tools and software. In fact, they can also render photo editing and enhancement services to create a lasting impression on your potential buyers.
6. Ad campaign management
If you, as an Amazon seller, intend to reach out to a wider audience, then you must consider running ad campaigns on the Amazon marketplace. An experienced Amazon VA can lend a helping hand in setting up highly-effective, product-centric advertising campaigns based on your budget with the help of Seller Central tools. Here’s what all the Amazon virtual assistant is capable of:
- Incorporating negative key terms or phrases to prevent unnecessary spending
- Keep a track of the analytics in order to monitor the performance of all the created campaigns
- Make the changes in the campaigns, as and when required
7. Translation services
Suppose you plan to sell your products to a new country, what’s the next step? Well, first of all, you must display your product copies in a language understandable to the people of that country. That is how you’ll be able to make your products visible to your prospects in that particular country.
Since an Amazon VA is well-versed and fluent in not just English, but many other languages, he/she can play the role of a translator and help you translate the product descriptions and other relevant and crucial product content. This way you get to communicate with the prospective customers belonging to that country in an effective manner.
8. Customer support
The most critical part of selling products online is customer service. We’re sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on that. However, spending a lot of time on customer service is a waste of time too. So, what can be done?
When you hire Amazon VAs, you don’t have to just rely on Amazon for handling your valuable customers. VAs will help you with taking care of a lot of tasks, including:
- Crafting captivating templates to program into the customer chat or messaging system
- Answering to customers’ queries and problems in minimum response time
- Responding to enquiries with accurate information about products, order details, shipping procedure, return policy, and anything else the customers intend to know
- Giving prompt responses to both positive and negative reviews posted by customers and taking necessary action, if and when required
- Dealing with refunds as well as returns
9. FBA – The Multi-Channel Fulfillment Service
FBA or Fulfillment By Amazon is a shipping facility offered to store and ship products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers. FBA offers a plethora of benefits including access to Amazon’s fulfillment resources, free and swift product delivery options, and so on. An FBA virtual assistant is adept at doing more than just shipping the products to be sold on Amazon marketplace. The job includes:
- Inventory management
- Downloading the bar codes
- Shipment tracking
- Ensuring that no units are missing
- Shipping labels for units
All the above-mentioned tasks and roles are all you can expect from an Amazon virtual assistant. But, are you still thinking about whether to hire Amazon VAs or not? Well, you really shouldn’t! With offshore Amazon Virtual Assistant services, you can dedicate your valuable time on more critical business activities that require your attention.
QuikTek Info is a notable offshore service provider offering Amazon virtual assistant services to manage your Amazon store better. With our dedicated team of expert Amazon virtual assistants, you no longer have to shift the focus from your core business operations. In fact, you will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will solely take care of your requirements and update you about the progress from time to time. We cater to Amazon store owners across different categories and industry verticals.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to hire one of our Amazon virtual assistants and get the things done within a quick turnaround time. Request a free quote now!