The increased popularity of online shopping has encouraged brick-and-mortar store owners to set up their own eCommerce store and reach out to millions of customers across the world. For online merchants, product catalog is an important cornerstone that helps in creating information-rich experience, building interest among online shoppers and converting prospects into customers. Thus, it is essential for them to efficiently manage and regularly update their online catalogs that enlist all the products and provide all the required information to the visitors to help them make the right buying decision.
The major challenge to create a web-based catalog is to present the products in such a way that the visitor can picture them in real life. The first and foremost step is to convert the hardcopy catalogs into eCatalogs and add product details including descriptions, features, images, prices, color, availability status, style variants, shipping information and more. The products can be displayed using eye-catching, engaging multimedia like pictures and videos to attract the customers.
Listed below are the key aspects that act as important stimulus to encourage visitors to buy:
- Categories: To help drive your customers’ navigation through the catalog, you must have a detailed and intuitive multi-level category structure that includes a logical path to the products and make it easy for the visitors to locate the items without any hassle. Further, the products can be placed in multiple categories.
- Images: Clear and visually appealing images are a must for an online store as they help in building an ever-lasting impression on the customers and compel them to click the ‘buy’ button.
- Products’ availability status: One thing that puts off online shopper is being misinformed about the availability of a product. So, it is important to keep a track of the inventory in real time. Your customers would love to buy products you can deliver in a timely fashion.
- Descriptions: Online shoppers rely on product descriptions while making a purchase. Thus, it is crucial to provide concise and credible descriptions that help them make informed buying decisions.
- Prices: Offering products at competitive rates is a key to increase sales and profits. For this, competitors’ prices are monitored in real time so that a dynamic pricing strategy can be created on the basis of the report.
A comprehensive product catalog, containing complete, accurate and updated information, makes it easy for the customers to browse and search the products that they wish to buy.
We are here to assist you!
Through our catalog processing and catalog updating services, QuikTek can help you maintain an up-to-date online product catalog that can impress your visitors and compel them to purchase from you. Our experts are familiar with all the major eCommerce platforms and cater to diverse industry domains.
For more information about our services, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.